Our Enviro Compressed wood pallets are designed as an alternative to standard wooden and plastic pallets. Standard wooden pallets are often subjected to strict import restrictions and plastic pallets to environmental accusations and high costs. Made only from waste materials ranging from recycled wood fibres to sugar cane pulp these pallets are eco-friendly and are in compliance with ISPM 15 Guidelines for wood packaging.
No heat treatment or fumigation is required to use these pallets when exporting.
Our Enviro pallets can hold substantial load capacities. They are relatively lightweight, nestable and stackable. Thus, these pallets help reduce your storage space and freight costs during shipment while being environmentally friendly.
- Fully in compliance with ISPM 15 Guidelines
- Nestable, 4-way entry
- Ideal for airfreight
- Can be used on roller conveyor
- Strong and durable physical properties
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Helps companies meet ISO 14000
ENVIRO PALLET ADVANTAGES
- Nesting Ratio of 5:1
- Ease of transport and assembly
- Optimal use of space – Pallets nested and stacked in neat rows saving precious storage space by about 5 times as compared to conventional wooden pallets
- Pallets can be stacked and separated easily
- Durable – Pallet without skid, subjected to a uniform load of 12 tons
TYPES OF ENVIRO PALLETS
Within each category there are various designs and sizes of pallets to meet your logistics requirements. Sizes include two popular export dimensions;
1100mm × 1100mm x130mm and 1200mm × 1000mm x 130mm.
ENVIRO PALLET SPECIFICATIONS
– Total weight of pallet (kg) : 14.0 +/- 0.5
– Max. stacking load (uniform; tons) : 8
– Max. lifting load (uniform; tons) : 2.5
– Max. racking load (uniform; tons) : NA
JMP compressed fibre Enviro pallets are manufactured in the same way as particle board. After drying the woodchips at as high as 65° to a moisture content of less than 10%, it is then moulded under a hot compression moulding process with a similar binder used in particle board. This process involves a pressure and temperature of as high as 85kg/cm2 and up to 150°, respectively. No living plant pests can survive this hot compression moulding process. The high density of these compressed fibre pallets, as high as 1.3g/cm3, produced under this process is resistant to any wood boring insect and future infestation.
JMP Enviro pallets are Customs approved for export out of and import into New Zealand.